We have a number of key aims:
- To foster the continuing ministry of retired clergy.
- To support and encourage retired clergy.
- To encourage retired clergy to meet.
- To represent the interests of retired clergy at national level.
- To keep retired clergy aware of changes in liturgical usage and professional conduct.
- To encourage and support bishops in their pastoral responsibilities.
- To become a community of prayer.
We pursue these aims with a regular newsletter and with the support of diocesan retirement officers.
By following the links above you will find more information about who we are and what we do, how you may join us or meet with fellow retired clergy. You will also find links to a lot of useful information.
Bishop Ian Brackley